home about me gift ideas make overs and DIY tutorials contact

December 3, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things...Christmas Decor Edition!

Today, I want to share with you some of my favorite Christmas decor in my home. I love this time of year and making my house full of Christmas spirit! Watching my kids' eyes fill with wonder and joy as we decorated the house this year was priceless. So, here's a round-up of some of my favorite things! Enjoy!

It is my favorite time of the year so of course I had to put this quote on my gallery wall chalkboard!


I spruced up my living room gallery wall with a few Christmas touches.


I decorated the top of my hutch with my wooden nativity and a branch tree.


I brought in my Dad's old wooden sled from when he was a boy and added a wreath to it and propped it in the corner. This is one of my very favorite pieces!


I added a simple wreath to my vintage shutters. My nutcracker looks so poised standing nearby!


Using my vintage aqua mason jars, I created a couple of sweet snow globes for my kitchen windowsill.


I Christmas-fied the shelves on the staircase gallery wall.



I hope you enjoyed the little sneak peak of my Christmas decor.

Have a crafty week,

Shara Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment