home about me gift ideas make overs and DIY tutorials contact

November 29, 2012

A New Christmas Tradition

I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving and spending time with family. I know I did and I think I'm still stuffed a week later! Now that Thanksgiving is over, I need to shift gears for Christmas. I am hoping to start a couple of new traditions this year with my kids now that my baby is almost 3. I think all three rug rats will love what I have in store.



I wanted to do something that they could look forward to each day besides our daily advent calendar. As a former teacher, I had a ton of Christmas books just packed away. I have taken them out in years past at Christmas but we never seemed to read all of them.  This year, I decided to change that.



I got out my Christmas book stash and wrapped up 24 of them. Totally tedious for me but I think the kids will love opening up one per night before bed. The excitement of picking one out and not knowing what it is will be so much fun! I think each year I will add a book or two to change it up. I think I'm going to love this new tradition as much as they do. What kind of fun traditions do you like to do with your kids at Christmas.

Have a great week!

Shara Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment