home about me gift ideas make overs and DIY tutorials contact

September 9, 2012

A Dresser Reveal

I had the privilege of redoing a dresser for my little niece Heez. I found this beauty on Craigslist and knew it would be the perfect fit. It has clean mid-century lines which my sister loves and sweet hardware that give it that feminine touch.

I wanted to give it a fun update and started out with a purple accent color but totally hated it. It was too out there (even for me) so I dialed it back down and stuck with gray and white. The white ties into the rest of the furniture in my niece's room and the gray gives it a modern touch that she can grow up with.

Here is the before:


Here's the finished product:








I love the fun shelf paper I used to line the drawers and the numbers give it a a little punch of fun, too.  I hope you like it Heezy Bop! ;)

Shara Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Looks cute...I still can't find that dang shelf paper!

    ReplyDelete