home about me gift ideas make overs and DIY tutorials contact

September 1, 2011

A Desk Fit for a Princess

I finally finished the desk for Miss M's big girl room. This thing has been in the garage all summer and my lovely hubby has been nagging me to get it out of there.

Sorry, my before picture got lost when my phone went berserk. I need to start taking before pictures with my actual camera. Lesson learned...I need to be more patient before starting a project. It was your typical french provincial creamy white with gold trim before.
Here's the after:




I can't wait to finish up everything in Miss M's big girl room. My head is swimming with ideas. She is going to love this little desk and it will grow with her which I love!

Shara Pin It

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I am looking for that for myself and my make-up!! I am so jealous :D

    Very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete