home about me gift ideas make overs and DIY tutorials contact

June 9, 2011

Pinwheel Wreath

I've been meaning to make a new wreath for a while now and since we finally had some nice weather, I've been itching to decorate for summer. I was inspired by House of Hepworths pinwheel wreath. I wanted a fun wreath to welcome summer and add a pop of color to my front door. I also wanted a little 4th of July red, white, and blue!





I got the wreath and oval wood plaque from Goodwill for $0.49 each. The wreath is slightly misshappen but for the price, I couldn't complain. I think it adds character. The pinwheels were from Dollar Tree (pack of 3 for $1 except one of my packs only had 2 and they were the last ones). Burlap, chalkboard paint and ribbon I already had on hand. So this wreath cost me about $3. I'd say that's pretty good.

I think it rocks. How bout you?

Shara Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment