home about me gift ideas make overs and DIY tutorials contact

March 25, 2011

The Name

I bet you've been wondering what's up with the name. Well, a couple months back, I got the grand idea to turn our boring loft from a dumping ground with a computer to an actual office/craft room. It's been a long process and it still has a ways to go. We had a really small dinning table the we used when we lived in our duplex. I was lucky enough to find the exact same one on Craigslist for $30. Both were a little beat up so I sanded and painted them gray. One is used for our computer area and the other one is for sewing/crafting. My husband is just happy to have them out of the garage. I'm still working on repurposing an old entertainment center into a craft storage cabinet. Hopefully, the weather will hold up this weekend so I can finish sanding and painting. I'll post pics of the finished room when it's all complete.

So there you go...the story behind the name. Hope you have a crafty weekend. I've got several projects to finish up so I can share them with you.

Shara Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment