home about me gift ideas make overs and DIY tutorials contact

March 27, 2011

A Sneak Peek and A Finished Sign

I am exhausted. I have sanded and painted the weekend away. But I can finally say, there is a light at the end of the tunnel when it comes to my finished craft cabinet. I still have a few things left to do but it is out of the garage and finally in the loft. Organinzing it will take awhile I'm sure with 3 kiddos to look after. Here's a sneak peek of what will eventually be my craft cabinet. I'll surprise you later with the finished project.




I did finish up a project this weekend though. This sign is near and dear to my husband. This sign was made by his Grandpa Stan who is no longer with us. It's been sitting in the garage for several years now. It did not fit with our style (see the before picture). I decided to spruce it up a bit so that we could display it off. I love how it turned out. It makes me think of Stan and Iris everytime I look at it.



Shara Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Love both - and such a nice way to make the sign more your family's decor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shara,
    I get a kick out of seeing all the stuff you're working on. While you have much more motivation than I, I still live vicariously through you :o) . Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete