home about me gift ideas make overs and DIY tutorials contact

October 24, 2012

Tie Shirts

One of my first projects when I got my sewing machine over 4 years ago, was making a tie shirt for my then 2 year old. I've made him several since as well as some for his younger brother and some of the cousins. My youngest nephew turns 1 this weekend so I whipped out my machine and created four very hip and cool tie shirts for him. This argyle plaid fabric is my all time favorite boy fabric out there. I love using contrasting thread around the edges to give it a fun pop of color. I love how they turned out.






Tie shirts are one of my favorite gifts to give little boys. Sam is going to be the best dressed 1 year old out there! Happy birthday Samuel! Can't believe you are 1 already!


Shara Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment