home about me gift ideas make overs and DIY tutorials contact

May 3, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Gift Idea #1

Teacher Appreciation Week is fast approaching. Today I'm sharing with you another little sign I made. I made one of these a few months ago for Miss M's preschool teacher (click here to see it). She loved it so much she had me make one for her to give to her son's teacher. How 'bout that?

This one is much more manly and I think has a more junior high feel to it! I've been dying to use this funky argyle fabric for awhile so I was super excited to put it to good use. What do you think?




I'm hoping to share with you some other fun crafts that I'm making for teacher appreciation week next week. Stay tuned.

Happy Crafting!
Shara Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I want to make this for Cash's teacher... Where do you buy the tiles??

    ReplyDelete