home about me gift ideas make overs and DIY tutorials contact

April 22, 2012

Coffee Table Turned Game Table

Last summer I bought this coffee table off of Craigslist and we used it in our family room mostly to drive cars on and play trains on. It was looking pretty sad after my 3 rug rats got their hands on it.


I decided to re-imagine it as a fun game or craft table. I gave it a good sanding and painted it a creamy white color and distressed the edges a bit to add character. I than used chalkboard paint on the top so it can be used to keep score during games or even as a kid art table. I love how it turned out. I plan on selling this piece and I hope the future owner enjoys it as much as I do.





I can imagine keeping chalk and an eraser in the drawer and storing games on the shelf below. This would be the perfect coffee table for a family room or playroom. I wish I could keep it but we are trying to destash the place. :)

Happy Sunday,
Shara Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment