home about me gift ideas make overs and DIY tutorials contact

May 22, 2011

Framing Up the Bedroom

I've been hitting up Goodwill a lot lately, much to my husbands dismay. I've been collecting frames that could potentially work on my new staircase gallery wall. Not all the frames have made the cut though. I found these round frames a couple months back and decided they would work well in our Master bedroom. They came without glass or backing so I wanted to use them in a new, fun way.

I decided to spray paint them gray and green which adds a pop of color to our blue walls. I found an old photo and hung it by some ribbon. I still need to get a couple more photos printed but you get the idea. A cheap easy way to add a little something to the wall.





Hope you had a crafty weekend.

Shara Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment