home about me gift ideas make overs and DIY tutorials contact

April 17, 2011

Chair Re-do

It's been a busy weekend around here. I finished up a couple of projects and I also painted the kids' bathroom. I'll have pictures of the bathroom when I finish up decorating it. I wanted to share my favorite project of the weekend with you.

I scored this little chair for $5 at Goodwill a few weeks back...yay for 50% off days! I loved the lines and the simplicity of this chair. I also scored it's match a week later for $8 (a future project). I thought it would provide a little extra seating in our living room without taking up much space.

Here's the before (don't mind the cluttered garage):




Now, here's the after:




I love the slight blue color and the new seat cushion. It is much more comfortable than before since I added 2 inch foam to the cushion. It brings a little sophistication to my living room. I need to make a pillow to go on it...that will have to come another day.

Hope you had a great weekend,
Shara Pin It

1 comment:

  1. OMG...sooooo cute! The color is perfect and so is the fabric! Swoon!

    ReplyDelete