home about me gift ideas make overs and DIY tutorials contact

April 7, 2011

Baby Shower Centerpieces

I'm excited to be hosting a baby shower this weekend for one of my long time friends. She's having a girl and her room colors are purple, sage, and aqua...my kind of girl! I wanted to create something for J that she can use not only at the shower but display in the baby's room as well.

Here's what I came up with. The crib bedding has lots of purples and plums with varying sizes of flowers on it. So I thought this would coordinate nicely. The buckets were a score at Target (from the dollar bins...I stocked up) The rest was stuff I already had making this a cute and thrifty project. I can't wait for J to see it.







Congrats to J and the upcoming birth of her daughter. I can't wait to meet the new little one.

Shara Pin It

1 comment: