home about me gift ideas make overs and DIY tutorials contact

April 10, 2012

Miss M's Gallery Wall

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves. Everything in the gallery wall was something I already had except a couple of the embroidery hoops which I purchased for $1.29 each. So for less than $3, Miss M's room now has some pretty fun art.


The ornate frame was from my bedroom and originally black. The pink frames were from Goodwill and had been sitting in the garage for awhile. The white tray was bought a while back for a different project. The oval chalkboard originally looked like this:


I sanded it down and repainted it. The silhouette shapes were cut using my silhouette machine from paper. The white frames, fabric, and letters I had on hand.





I love the fun and playful look to the wall. Miss M is all about Princesses and Ballerina's at the moment. This is a fun way to play up those things without being over the top. I can see this growing with her for years to come. What do you think?

Happy Crafting,
Shara

Linking up to House of Hepworths Pin It

7 comments:

  1. This is wicked cute! Love it all! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! I cant wait to come up and see her room in person - it looks awesome! I am sure she is in heaven!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. where did you get the princess silhouettes from? I really like this, it looks nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jodi,
    They were downloadable shapes from the Silhouette Online store. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh darn! I don't have one of those. My daughter room is also princess and ballet. Thanks for letting me know we're you got them from

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to have to refer back to this post because I've been saving up things to do this with my own daughter's bedroom. Thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete