home about me gift ideas make overs and DIY tutorials contact

March 16, 2012

My Most Recent Craigslist Finds

Craigslist is like my one stop shopping place lately. I love finding things that are fabulous and a really great deal. After selling my yellow hutch, I stumbled across this mid-century beauty from an estate sale. This thing is solid wood and in fantastic condition. I love the funky knobs and drawer fronts. It fits into my living room perfectly and makes a great little "library" nook. This beauty cost me $180 which is a steal for mid-century hutches around here (they usually run upwards of $400)!


This next little find is also a mid-century piece. It rocks and swivels and is the perfect size to fit in the corner next to the hutch. It's the perfect size to sit and read a book and the kids love it, too. I scored this piece for $65. Total steal as the upholstery is in perfect condition.


The next piece isn't knew but I don't think I've shared it with you. I snagged this little desk last summer for $20. It's a beautiful piece in excellent condition and the person I bought it from bought it at an antique shop in 1977 and took amazing care of it. It originally was in the family room used as the computer desk but since revamping this desk, it needed a new home. It looks so cute by my front window. I also love the little piano bench under it. My daughter loves to pull it out and draw at the table so she can look outside.



This little section of my home makes me smile. I'm loving how everything has come together. So there you have it...my latest Craigslist finds and a little peek into my favorite area of my home.

Enjoy your weekend,
Shara Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment