home about me gift ideas make overs and DIY tutorials contact

July 7, 2011

My Dining Chair Hodge Podge

For awhile now, I've been contemplating getting a round table for our eat in kitchen. While I liked our previous farmhouse style table, it just seemed a bit bulky for the space that we had. I decided to sell our old table and chairs in favor of a round one. The table I bought off Craigslist was perfect (and it has a leaf for family get togethers) but the chairs it came with were not working for me.

Since I had several chairs in my garage I decided to create a matching hodge podge of chairs and I love how they turned out. I will eventually get around to refinishing the table but for now it's functional. The aqua chairs with red seats speak to my bold sense of color and make me happy.





The new table and chairs fit the space so much better. I love the mix of shapes and styles of the chairs.

What do you think?

Shara Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment