home about me gift ideas make overs and DIY tutorials contact

April 13, 2011

Shadow Box Ideas

I'm still trying to decide what to place on the walls of my craft area/loft. I bought these shadow box frames from Ikea on my last trip there. I knew I would put them to use somewhere. I've been on this motivational streak lately and wanted to continue that positive vibe in my house. So here's what I came up with.







I love the textures and colors. I'm not sure yet if I'll hang them on the wall or if I'll put them on the shelf that J and I are going to build. I love taking stuff that I love and putting it together to make something fun. These used my favorite fabrics and colors. I even wrote in cursive which I probably haven't done since Junior High!

Keep those creative juices flowing and see what you come up with.

Shara Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment