home about me gift ideas make overs and DIY tutorials contact

March 31, 2011

Pennant Bunting

I've been eyeing pennant bunting for awhile now and waiting for the perfect opportunity to make one. Well, one presented itself so I took the plunge. I probably cheated since I used my silhouette to cut the fabric. But I think it saved a ton of time so why not? Here's the finished result. I think it turned out cute. I love the little notches in the top. I think it adds just the right touch. This pennant was designed to fit in with a Noah's Ark themed room. I think the rainbow will fit perfectly.




And a huge congrats to my friend B, who will be welcoming little Elliana into the world next week. I can't wait to meet her. God really does keep his promises!

Have a fantastic and crafty weekend,
Shara Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment