home about me gift ideas make overs and DIY tutorials contact

January 19, 2012

A Menu Sign...Finally!

I've been wanting to make a menu sign for my kitchen for months. I need to start getting more organized and meal planning is an easy way to do that and it helps cut down on grocery costs. I've been eyeing cute ones on Pinterest for awhile and finally decided I needed to scratch this off my to do list!

This retro kitchen fabric has been calling my name for months now. It's been sitting in a pile on my craft table begging me to turn into something fun. So here's the finished project:

I used my silhouette to cut out the tags and the vinyl lettering. I put everything in a frame behind glass so I can use a dry erase marker and wipe it off easily.



I love how it turned out. It's so fun and I think it's going to be a big help with my organizational goals for 2012.

Happy Crafting,
Shara Pin It

3 comments: